What is the PracticeLab?
If you have completed our online course or you have a basic training in mindfulness and would like to be inspired and supported to continue and deepen your training why not join our PracticeLab community?
Here you will learn to tone the brain. Through formal practice you will continue to change the brain improving neurological connections and further explore what goes on in your head to better understand “what makes you tick”. As you make the “connection” between what you do and why, you will develop self-awareness leading to better decision making and improving relationships.
Why become a Member?
Just like learning a musical instrument or a new sport this requires on-going practice. Even for the most motivated this can be challenging at times.
Connect with yourself and others; become part of a practising community to inspire and deepen your practice.
Monthly “Drop ins”
- A live 45 minute webinar to inspire practice
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Recording of the live webinar if you are unable to join live (available for 3 months)
- Downloadable mindfulness practices
Monthly “Connections and Reflections”
- Topical themes to inspire practice
- How to develop personal practice through approach and guided reflection
- Additional mindfulness content including articles, tips and guest podcasts
- Weekly email mindfulness tips to apply mindfulness into your daily life
- Merchandise e.g. Books, mugs
How does it work?
Access to the PracticeLab is via an annual subscription. This is open to graduates of our on-line course (at a discounted rate) and to any individual who has completed basic training in mindfulness.
Live webinar each month, with rotating times each month to increase accessibility. If you are unable to attend live a recording is available.
You can participate in the comfort of your own home, at work or on your commute.
How do I sign up?
For just £10 per month (or less if you have a discount code) you can become an annual member of our PracticeLab. Please email us here for more information.